Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 29:Mask Bandits







Today I got up a little early to study for Italian. While I did that I also uploaded pictures, and for some reason they uploaded much faster today, so if you look back at the last few days they now have there pictures! I'm almost caught up! Anyway today is a day filled with classes, and free travel planning hope it all goes well!

So the rest of the day involved free travel and homework... and it looks like we've started to get it all planned. We've decided to go much less distance nad spend more time in each place. we likely are going to Geneve, Switzerland; Annecy, France; Bern, Switzerland; Munich, Germany; Salzburg, Austria; Vienna, Austria, Venice, Italy... and then from there a few of us are going elsewhere but not sure just yet...

After that we Had a large Carnavale Party at the villa which consisted of costumes, confetti, and food! It was a lot of fun! But now I have to study for a Itlian midterm and also finish up free travel plans before we leave for ROME!

1 comment:

  1. Have you contacted the Kee's in Geneva for a place to crash in Geneva. I love reading your journal and I am so envious. {only Kidding} I am happy for you and the expierences you are living.Don't forget our agreement.
    Love
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete