Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 69: Multi-Colored Eggs

Sunday church classes... AND EASTER!

we had our pre-Easter week celebration because we will be free traveling over the real time. So for Easter we began the day with classes then church. after a few more classes we had lunch and then the scavenger hunt. A few of the families from the Italian church brought there kids and we hid eggs and helped them find them. Whoever got the most got to break the egg. The egg is like this 3 foot tall hollow egg of chocolate! It is the largest piece of chocolate I may have ever seen! But it was fun to see all the kids and run around on such a beautiful day! after the east egg hunt Kyle read us a story that was a awesome kids book that I'd like to buy, but I cant remember what its called now... I'll have to look at the pictures when I get home!

after the kids left me and Sara took pictures of each other for Easter before we left for the Shackelfords house for dinner. Which they fed us left overs which consisted of the lamb and brisket (only with bbq sauce now). It was a lot of fun and they had a very fun apartment with a beautiful view of the mountains!

No comments:

Post a Comment